Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst
Compensation: $115k-$120k base (4 years experience) | $130,000 - $137,000 (7 years experience)
Location: 100% Remote (Must be located within the United States)
Profile: This is an incredible opportunity to work for a pioneer in the space of manufacturing and building materials. Responsible for the creation of keystone components that enable high-technology systems for consumer electronics, telecommunications and life sciences, this Titan of innovation is looking to add an experienced Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst in an expansive role to their growing cyber team.
Professional will be responsible for:
- Leading, supporting, and mentoring team enterprise incident response efforts.
- Employing advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction and threat intelligence gathering streamlining.
- Contributing to threat intelligence reports and briefings that provide situational awareness of cyber threats impacting the company's global network infrastructure.
- Researching advanced and emerging cyber threats, and applying analytical understanding of attacker methodologies, system vulnerabilities to exploits in threat hunting effort.
- 4-7 years of experience in threat analysis and incident response.
- Has working knowledge and in-depth experience with EDR tools.
- Strongly versed in network\host-based intrusion analysis, malware analysis, or digital forensics.
- Proficiency within Splunk and Unix/Linux command.
- Experience creating, modifying, and implementing both Snort and YARA signatures.
- Familiarity with languages like Perl and Python
- A deep understanding of advanced cyber threats targeting enterprises, along with the tools, tactics, and procedures
- 100% Remote Opportunity
- 10% Annual Bonus and Pension Included
- The opportunity to work with elite professionals in the field in an exciting every changing environment
- Continuous growth and upward mobility within the company and team