Glocomms is currently partnered with a Globally recognized Health & Wellness brand in search of a hands on Software Engineering Manager to help build out their E-commerce Team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- 5-7 years of full stack software development experience
- 2-3 years of experience with leading groups of other developers
- 5 years of experience in back-end development using Python and Node JS. developing APIs including GraphQL and REST is also required.
- Experience with working on E-Commerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, Sales-Force Commerce Cloud, Big-Commerce
- Knowledge of AWS cloud services
- Work with cross functional teams and stake holders to help identify and drive best approaches for technology solutions
- Implement system enhancements and new third-party integration's and tools for forecasting development efforts
- Help develop and deploy cutting-edge web an omnichanel applications while helping build and maintain eCommerce sites and web applications