Senior Software Mobile Engineering Manager
Salary: Competitive Base + Bonus
Company Summary: My client is a premier restaurant recommendation and rating platform. They are a Series C start up with over $33M in funding, acquired by JP Morgan. They have the stability of a major corporation with the flexibility and growth of a startup. They are seeking a Senior Software Mobile Engineering Manager to lead, build, mentor, coach and develop a creative mobile team for their extremely successful and popular app. This role is hybrid in their NYC office and a very exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, growing team and the opportunity to influence technology decisions and user experience as they optimize the product and scale their digital platform. They offer a competitive base, bonus opportunity and strong benefits.
The Senior Software Mobile Engineering Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of external engineers across multiple time zones
- Collaborate with technical lead and manager on technical decisions and ensure proper execution
- Set direction for the team, anticipating strategic and scaling-related challenges
- Grow the technical expertise of your team around quality, scalability, and performance
- 1 year of engineering management experience - leading, coaching, and mentoring both individuals and teams
- Experience with React Native or technologies such as Ionic, Cordova, Xamarin, and/or Flutter.
- An outgoing individual who's constantly learning, empathetic, and curious.
- Have a large-scale web or mobile experience in an agile development environment
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Hybrid Work Schedule + Great PTO!
If you are interested in the Senior Software Mobile Engineering Manage role, then please don't wait to apply.