Senior Software Engineer - Embedded
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000
GloComms is working with a leading women's health, Medical Device Manufacturer with over $450M in total funding. Their mission is to develop products that focus on healthcare needs of women to help detect life threatening illnesses early. We are looking for an experienced Embedded Senior Software Engineer to join the growing engineering team who continuously challenge their ways of working. In this role we are looking for someone who will unleash their true potential and create their own success in the excellence driven company. This position is local to Newark, Delaware.
- Design and develop embedded level software
- Controlling hardware utilizing device drivers
- Join your project manager in reviews of your work
- Connect with higher-level engineers to review designs
- Over 2 years of relative professional Embedded Software Experience
- 5+ years of C/C++ coding experience
- Experience in an RTOS environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Device Drivers
- Communication (CAN, SPI, etc.)
- Motor Control (DC, BLDC, etc.)
- System Control (PID, Elastic, etc.)
If you are interested in the Embedded Senior Software Engineering role, then please don't wait to apply.