A leading defense organization is looking to bring on an Information System Security Officer to provide support on multiple programs and implement security policies for their government client in Tampa, Florida.
*A TS/SCI is required for this opportunity*
Responsibilities of the Information System Security Officer:
- Provides support for a program, organization, system, or enclave's information assurance program.
- Assists with managing security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations.
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information. Performs vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation.
- Prepares and reviews documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs). Supports security authorization activities in compliance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology Risk Management Framework (NIST RMF).
Qualifications of the Information System Security Officer:
- TS/SCI is required.
- Ten (10) years of experience as an ISSO on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. DoD 8570 compliance with Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I or higher is required.
- Certification in information technology security (e.g., CISSP or CISSM)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply in directly.