A Global Technology company is looking to hire a Senior Incident Response Analyst to join their Security Operations team in San Francisco Bay Area! Details are below.
- 8-10 years of experience in software development or information security-focused roles in large-scale environments
- 5+ years of experience on an Incident Response or Security Operations team
- Strong experience in Incident Response, Endpoint Security, Vulnerability Management and Security Tooling
- Investigate and response to security incidents, monitor alerts from various sources
- Extensive Log Analysis, Network Security and SIEM knowledge
- Ability to work with cross-functional and senior stakeholders
- Higher Education in Cybersecurity, CISSP or other industry certifications
- San Francisco Bay Area onsite.
- 150-250k base + bonus and good full time benefits
The team will begin interviews in January. If you are interested to learn more about the position, please apply to the ad!