Senior Engineer Penetration Tester
Our market-leading product service provider client is looking for a Senior Engineer Penetration Tester to join their team. They are looking for an experienced cybersecurity professional with a Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science or Software Engineering, and at least four years of experience in conducting penetration testing.
- Conduct penetration testing on various products and services offered by the company.
- Work closely with the development team to identify and remediate security vulnerabilities.
- Provide technical expertise to help develop and maintain security controls and standards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security trends, techniques, and tools.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and guidelines for penetration testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- At least four years of experience in conducting penetration testing.
- Comprehensive understanding of OWASP Top 10 (both web and IoT), OSSTMM, PTES, NIST and ISSAF technical controls and standards.
- Ability to understand and communicate how the standards and controls relate to risk management strategies.
- Knowledge of different types of penetration testing techniques and methodologies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
If you are a passionate cybersecurity professional with experience in conducting penetration testing, we want to hear from you. We offer a flexible salary and a challenging work environment where you can use your skills and expertise to make a real difference.
Apply below or contact to discuss further