I am looking for a seasoned marketer to join a rapidly growing marketing team and drive field marketing across North America as well as lead all marketing collaboration initiatives with company channel partners. Candidates with strong field and channel marketing experience and knowledge of the cybersecurity market in North America with regards to vendors, partners, conferences, events, media and digital channels are the most desirable.
You will create and run the marketing calendar for the Americas, including awareness and education programs for company partners, and joint marketing programs with them (digital and field). You will work closely with the American channel management team and will be involved in all stages of channel acquisition, on boarding, enablement, and ongoing engagement.
What will you do:
- You will work closely with the channel sales team in North America and partners to build and execute quarterly and annual marketing plans
- You will initiate and drive (A-Z) regional marketing activities
-Joint activities with key partners
- Manage the partner portal (A-Z) including deal registration process, partner training courses, updating marketing and sales tools, etc.
- Winning partner mindshare through promotions, contests, and other gamification-based practices
- Support channel team with marketing-related initiatives
- Accountable for program success, and quarterly goals, compile performance reports for management showing results (ROI)
- B.A or equivalent university degree (MBA advantage)
- Minimum 8 years of experience managing field and channel marketing for a cybersecurity company.
- Willingness for light travel across North America.
- Proven experience managing partner portal and using marketing automation software
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving company at hyper-growth stage, in a sometimes-hectic environment
- Availability to both support the local North America team and work with headquarters in Israel
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets