One of the largest banks in Germany is looking for a skilled Senior Data Engineer for Berlin. They are looking to drive forward their business with new ambitious team members, who are ready for a new challenge within the finance domain. Could you be the right fit?
- A relaxed yet driven atmosphere office in the heart of Berlin.
- A great diverse team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company incentives like a summer party.
- Incredibly flat hierarchies.
- Very competitive salary plus lots of other benefits.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities.
- Various social benefits.
- 30 plus 2 days of paid holiday.
- Salary up to 85.000 €
- You code ETL pipelines and correctly integrate data into the systems of the central IT service provider of the banks.
- You are the interface between banking practice, data science and IT.
- You are actively involved in the relevant specialist committees.
- Identify technical/process-related requirements for an integrated data budget and drive forward the design of appropriate solutions for the banks
- You increase automation by optimising and supporting processes.
- Bachelor degree or Masters in Computer Science or related technical fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in data engineering.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience with Python and/or Java.
- Very good SQL skills.
- Experience with some of the following tools: Maven, Jenkins, Git, Kafka, Hadoop, Tosca, Jira, Kubernetes, Docker, SQL, Spark.
- Ideally, you have industry knowledge in the field of banks/financial services and are familiar with relevant coding, processes, standards and IT systems.
- Fluent English, good German.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please get in touch with me directly at or click apply through linked in. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.