Title: Senior Cybersecurity Specialist
Location: New York OR Remote
Summary: If you're passionate about information and technology-enabled business agility, resilience, and digital innovation, while anticipating and overcoming associated risk, this is the role for you. Working with one of the largest banking and financial service organizations in the world, you would be joining a limitless company. As part of a diverse and seasoned team, the Senior Cybersecurity Specialist will be part of the second line of defense, Operational and Resilience Risk organization as a trusted advisor. You'll have the opportunity to utilize your expertise in cybersecurity operations and risk & controls to provide impactful oversight, credible and insightful challenge and advisory to enhance first line of defense operations and cybersecurity.
- Partner with IT/CISO org to oversee cyber transformation and operations to identify, measure, mitigate, monitor and report cybersecurity risks including deep dives, targeted reviews, testing of control monitoring plans
- Direct guidance, oversight and challenge on key Cybersecurity Risk issues, Risk and Control Assessment, material internal incidents, external events, and strategic transformation programs to ensure risks are quantified and necessary actions are taken
- Oversee specific Cyber domains to advise on emerging and best practices to mature the company's posture, while ensuring adoption of relevant Standards, Processes, Procedures, control library required to meet risk framework objectives and enhance cyber program maturity to protect the Bank and customers
- 7+ years hands on experience in cybersecurity
- Subject matter expertise in two or more: DevSecOps, zero trust, Identity & Access Management, MITRE ATT&CK/DEFEND, network segmentation
- Solid understanding of inherent and residual risk management principles, including experience with control design, operation, and effectiveness testing
- Implementation of industry best practices, risk frameworks, and regulatory guidelines such as FFIEC, NIST, COBIT, FAIR etc. preferred
** Highest compensation is not guaranteed. Salary is based on interview performance, experience, along with other criteria.