Senior Cyber Security Analyst
160K - 180K
A worldwide leader in digital payments is looking to add a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to their team! In this position you will function as an individual contributor working as part of their SOC team. This is the opportunity to become a part of a culture of purpose and inclusion. Growth is a priority, and your work and opinions are valued as part of the culture. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team where you can grow and have your voice heard!
- 7-10 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 6-9 years of experience with an Advanced Degree. (e.g., Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 7+ years of experience in Cybersecurity incident response, analysis, or computer network defense functions.
- Proven subject matter expertise in incident response, malware analysis, threat intelligence or security ops center.
- Strong Scripting skills (Python, Perl).
- Perform threat hunting and alert trend analysis to locate discreet threats.
- Mitigate and restrict identified threats using approved incident response procedures.
- Expand and review incident response playbooks and SOPs.
- Provide SME support and operational support in daily security incident response operation.
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Growth potential - room for upward mobility within the company.
If interested in the Senior Cyber Security Analyst role, apply now!