The Solutions Architect works together with the sales teams to provide expert technical support in understanding customer problems and formulating solutions for strategic enterprise accounts. In addition, Solution Architects play a defining role in expanding the knowledge base for company's technical field organization through mentoring, marketing participation, and other thought leadership activities.
- 4+ years experience as a Sales/Security Engineer and 5 years in a pre-sales role.
- Experience with; Software security testing, Secure development life cycle, Software quality and robustness analysis
- Solid understanding of common web application technologies and languages
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with integration of static and/or dynamic code analysis tools into SDLC
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Extensive prior experience in a comparable position in the software security / integrity industry
- A real world expert background which includes delivery of significant software security, quality and risk programs at major enterprises
- Certifications which may be applicable: CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH
- Knowledge of core software integrity product capability areas: For example, past familiarity with other SAST, DAST, and IAST tools on the market
- Ability to educate on coding best practices (i.e. - OWASP Top 10) and the latest attack vectors