Location: Columbus, Ohio
Compensation: $100,000 - $175,000
Glocomms are partnered with a tech development company in the search for a mid-level Reverse Engineer with ACTIVE Security Clearance to join the team on a full-time permanent bases located in Ohio. The role will focus on debugging programs, discovering vulnerabilities, and creating automated reverse engineering tools and pipelines.
- Collaborate with teams to debuggers and disassemblers on embedded devices to understand how they operate.
- Build and use cutting edge tools and techniques in a high-tech environment!
- Bounce creative and intricate ideas around with your team of researchers and technical engineers.
- Get mentored to further develop your skills and career within the organization.
- MUST have an ACTIVE SECRET US clearance
- 4+ years of experience in a related field.
- Strong understand of C++ or C.
- Extensive ability to use debugging tools and read assembly languages.
- Hands-on experience and ability to script in Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.
- Experience collaborating with disassemblers such as Binary Ninja, IDA Pro, Radare2.
- Experience with embedded systems architecture such as ARM, x86, MIPS, and others.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of highly skilled engineers, researchers, and developers. If you have the relevant skills and active secret clearance, please apply.