Come join a revolutionary Mental Health startup we're partnering closely with, who's primary focus in 2024 is capitalizing on the explosive development of cutting-edge Ai technology this past year! They're looking to bring on a Principal Machine Learning Engineer who specializes in breaking ground in new markets by applying state-of-the-art technologies, and who's interested in having a direct impact on consumers.
What's the Role Really Look Like?
- Leading new ML initiatives dedicated to supporting the recommendation of various patients to relevant professionals within our network, defining its mission, goals, and strategy.
- Develop and execute a strategic roadmap for ML and AI applications, aligning technology goals with the company's mission. Define key milestones, timelines, and success metrics to track progress effectively.
- Bring a broad awareness of the landscape of ML and AI-based tools for solving common end-user problems (e.g. recommendation systems, prediction, generative AI) and taking active steps to provide solutions.
- Partner with a cross-functional team of data scientists, software engineers, product managers, and designers to deliver AI powered products that will have a direct impact on the well-being of our users.
Who Are You?
- Knowledgeable: You have intimate knowledge of machine learning fundamentals, modeling techniques, productionizing machine learning models, and modern machine learning tool stacks
- People First: You love the process of analyzing and creating, but also share our passion to help people in need. You know at the end of the day, it's about making the right decisions to provide the best care to our patients.
- Solution-Oriented: Hands-on expertise in designing, training, fine-tuning hyperparameters, evaluating ML models, and deploying them effectively, leading from the front.
- Open-Minded: A commitment to staying updated with industry trends and emerging technologies, in addition to being able to always be open to opportunities and new ideas.