Physical Security Engineer, EMEA
Location: London UK or Dublin Ireland
Glocomms are partnered with a global tech media firm in the search for a Physical Security System Engineer to join the business on a full-time basis focusing on utilising systematic tools to support physical security management and secure the businesses operations globally.
- Maintain stable operation of security systems such as IDS, VMS, CCTS, and ACS.
- Manage the implementation, troubleshooting, development, and function optimization of security systems.
- Create and establish integration between security systems and IT platforms.
- Gather requirements and manage software development life cycle.
- Conduct system data analysis and support training of new tools and software.
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience with an educational background in computer science or similar major.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining distributed software systems as well as physical security hardware, software, and network applications.
- Hands on experience with Lenel and/or Avigilon related software and hardware.
- Understanding of data-driven application architecture and network services.
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Java, Python, or C#, database and application development, management, and maintenance.
- Familiarity with scripting languages for task automation.
Nice to have:
- Experience with encryption technologies such as RSA, AES, PKI.
- Experience with developing, deploying, and testing web app programming interface services.