Title: Penetration Testing Team Lead/Red Team Manager
Company Summary- A leading medical device manufacture is looking to bring on a Penetration Testing Team Lead/Red Team Manager to join their growing cybersecurity team. The individual would be able to be a senior leader in a growing organization and work with cross-functional teams.
The Penetration Testing Team Lead/Red Team Manager will be responsible for…
- Leading and managing the team focused on penetration testing
- Preforming penetration testing on physical/mobile products as well as web applications
- Conduct penetration tests in accordance with standard methodologies (NIST, OWASP, HIPPA, MITRE ATT&CK, and AAMI)
- delivering technical reports on detailed findings and vulnerability remediation recommendations
The Penetration Testing Team Lead/Red Team Manager should have the following qualifications…
- Medical Device, MedTech, Heath Care, or Government experience
- 5+ years of experience performing Penetration Testing with hands on experience performing penetration test on physical products or mobile applications
- 2+ years of experience leading a penetration testing team
- GIAC or Offensive Security certifications
- Great Healthcare and Medical Insurance plans offered.
- Very competitive holiday and vacation policy.
- Amazing retirement plan with a high % company match to 401k.
- Base and Bonus
If you are interested in the role of Penetration Testing Team Lead/Red Team Manager do not hesitate to apply!