Lead Security Engineer III
A leading total quality assurance provider is looking to bring on a remote Lead Security Engineer III to strengthen their Cybersecurity team. Your objective will be to be a part of and lead a team of engineers to assess the compliance of devices against the Common Criteria Information Technology Security Evaluation. You will also execute projects and provides operational oversight to other engineers in support of Common Criteria certifications.
- Conduct and lead Common Criteria evaluations against US NIAP approved protection profiles
- Assist in the development and review of all test reports and required certification documentation
- Review/comment submission-related output from other Engineers - Project POC with government
- Technical POC with customers - Lead customer Gap Analysis workshops and create related consulting documentation
- Participate in external technical communities - Lead internal training and mentorship activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer/Information Science, Information Assurance/Cybersecurity, or equivalent degree (Masters Degree preferred)
- 3+ years of technical experience in Common Criteria or a related area - Excellent communication (written/verbal) skills and analytical skills
- High proficiency with customer interactions - High proficiency in testing security products - High proficiency in understanding and solving technical problems
- High proficiency in applying standards to different types of technology
If you are interested, please apply or reach out to Isabel Hayes directly at 813-467-2106.