A Global FinTech company is looking to bring on a Penetration Testing and Application Security SME to be the Lead Pentester for the organization. There are over 800 developers building web applications and websites, and all of these varied applications must be scanned, tested, and remediated for security vulnerabilities.
This will require a strong technical background in securing applications in the development and production stages, prior work with a range of scanning techniques and tools, and a working partnership with different stakeholders in Product, Quality and Security.
Compensation is open to market rate and negotiation to bring the right person on board.
The role is based in multiple locations in Virginia and will require a hybrid work schedule. There may be relocation assistance provided upon an offer.
- 6+ years' experience in Software Engineering or Cybersecurity
- Experience coding in C#, C/C++, Java, Go or Python
- Expertise in multiple security testing techniques and tools (SAST/DAST/IAST/SCA/Credential)
- Security automation in CI/CD pipelines
- Prior work securing web applications
- Ability and desire to work with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Must be able to wear multiple hats, and find solutions for different teams and applications in a multi-tenant environment.
- CISSP and/or Penetration Testing Certifications strongly preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or being considered for this opportunity, please apply to the ad!