We've partnered with a company that provides financial solutions to consumers and businesses globally. They are looking to bring on a Lead Cyber Incident Response Engineer on their Security Operations Function Team.
The position is hybrid, looking to fill positions in New York and California.
This is a great opportunity to be involved with an expanding team as well as plenty of room to grow within!
- Cross functionality between technical and business teams.
- Implementing security analysis methods to help identify potential risks in the attack surface.
- Lead the technical response to the latest cyber security events across various teams that include cloud and corporate environments.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with service providers and business owners across the Enterprise.
- Recognize how to reference control information and security policies.
- 5+ years of professional IT or IT Security experience
- Extensive experience within administering, defending, or analyzing Linux, MacOS, or Windows
- Bachelor's degree/CS or relevant experience.
- Familiarity with Python
- Technical experience within two or more of the following threat hunting, cloud administration, programming/automation, or digital forensics.