I've partnered with a growing leader in the financial services industry to bring on a Information Security Manager to their security team! In this role you'd be responsible for providing the highest quality information assurance program in a fast paced environment. You will have the opportunity to mentor a growing team while implementing and developing processes and solutions across the enterprise computing environment.
This is a hybrid opportunity located in Chicago or Detroit with the potential for a remote work schedule for the right candidate.
- Responsible for the engineering of network and computing systems that enforce security policies and controls.
- Lead the design, construction, and implementation phases of complex systems and projects.
- Approve security recommendations and design security services, specifically regarding cloud initiatives and internally developed applications.
- Support in responding to risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and internal or external audits, as well as intrusion attempts and other forms of cyber crime.
- Develops standard security documentation to ensure the effective use of system and application information.
- Facilitate communication between teams and collaboration across teams, while driving projects and initiatives to completion and supporting the organization's goals.
- 7 + years' experience in Information Security
- Expertise with application and network security.
- Extensive experience with standard security tools and platforms
- Experience with identity and access management and governance (IAM/IGA) platforms and processes
- Experience with customer management (setting expectations, relationship management).
- Experience working in the financial services industry (preferred)
- CISSP, CISA, CEH
If this sounds like a potential fit, apply now!