Compensation: $200-230k base + 20% bonus + RSUs
Location: Boston, MA (Hybrid - 1 day onsite / week)
A fast-growing digital security company in Boston is looking to add a Director of Information Security to their leadership team, who will be tasked with taking cyber and information security to the next level through modern technology.
The ideal candidate has previous success as a manager of 5+ people while implementing a DevSecOps approach to enterprise and product security using things like secure coding, automation, and the cloud (AWS).
- Ensure corporate strategy and roadmap is understood, approved and supported at all levels, including executive leadership, ultimately driving those efforts forward
- Manage 6-person team spanning application security, securing engineering (MFA, EDR) and GRC
- Cross-collaborate with other teams across the business from engineering to non-technical functions, pinpointing potential threats and improvements to controls
- 10+ years hands-on technical experience in cyber / information security, with minimum 3+ years of management (team of 5+ people)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related degree
- Committment to onsite work schedule, 1 day a week
If interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please apply directly!