A private equity firm with an emphasis on utilizing data science and analytics is seeking a Director of Data Science to directly support their PortCos and help define the growth of the larger Data program.
In this role, you will act as a hands-on technical contributor responsible for working directly with portfolio companies to optimize operations through data analysis and strategic consulting, as well as assisting in alpha generation/daily operations of the larger firm. Additionally, you will help lead a small team in defining and achieving technical goals as the firm continues to grow.
- Master's degree or higher
- 4+ years of prior full-time work experience
- Familiarity working (to some extent) with data science, data analysis, data engineering, and machine learning processes
- Business strategy/operations research oriented mind-set
- Prior consulting experience is preferred by not required
If you are interested in breaking into private equity and being a key contributor at a dynamic firm - please apply today!