A leading incident response / endpoint protection firm is looking to bring on a Director of Incident Response (100% Remote) to manage their growing business in the US. In the last year, they have added over $200 million in funding, bringing their total valuation up over $2.5 billion.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the more promising pre-IPO cybersecurity firms in the industry and directly influence the trajectory of the company.
- 7+ years managing incident response teams and incidents in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working at an Incident Response firm in managed response, endpoint protection, or IR consulting preferred.
- Knowledge of the incident response life cycle and market
- Experience scripting in Python
- Knowledge of SIEMs, NSM tools, and EDR platforms
- Strong knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- Familiarity with Web Application Development, Database and Systems Management, and Active Directory.
- Present technical and non-technical information to a variety of audiences with a strong communications style.
- 100% remote work
- $200-250k base (for best candidate) + 15% bonus + equity package depending on experience
- Generous health benefits
If you are interested to learn more, please respond to the ad below.