One of my clients is looking to hire a Senior DevSecOps Engineer to support the security of their cloud-based, customer-facing products. They are looking to make this hire as soon as possible, and are open to experience in at least a few of the following areas:
- Scripting: Python, Powershell, Go, Ruby, Bash, etc.
- Deploying Security in CI/CD
- Cloud Security: AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Serverless, Containers, Kubernetes
- CSPM Tools: Prisma Cloud, CloudChekr, AWS Guardduty, AWS Config, etc.
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Cloudformation, Puppet, etc.
- PAM/Key Management: Vault/Hashicorp, Secret Server/Thycotic, Cloud KMS
- Certifications Preferred, but not required
Locations: Multiple (Remote Possible in rare cases)
Compensation: Up to 200k base for best candidate + sign-on bonus
If this looks like a good fit for the next step in your career, please reply to this ad. Thanks!