A global technology company is looking to hire a Data Privacy Manager to lead multiple privacy teams in their Data Privacy organization.
This role will oversee teams covering US Privacy, Global Privacy, and Privacy Engineering. MUST have prior *second-line* management experience in Data Privacy at an enterprise-scale company.
The role is based in New York, Washington DC or Santa Clara, CA and will require a hybrid work schedule. There may be relocation assistance provided upon an offer. This company can sponsor visas.
- 10+ years' experience in Data Privacy, 5+ years managing people at a large technology company preferred
- Deep knowledge of PRA, CCPA, GDPR, other US state and global privacy regulations
- Experience with data privacy technology and ability to speak to Product, Legal, Compliance, Security, and Business teams.
- Strong written and verbal communications, you will brief and write reports that will be read by executives. Strong Presentation skills, you will brief senior leaders in person/on video calls.
- Ability to draft, design, and review internal policy documents relating to data privacy, as well as communicate them to all levels of the organization.
- At least one certification including CISSP, CIPM, CIPP, CDPSE, CIPT required
- 5+ years managing privacy teams as a second-line manager at a large tech company strongly preferred
If you are interested in learning more or being considered for this opportunity, please apply to the ad!