Company Summary: This is the world's leading multi-strategy investment management firm. They develop complicated complex algorithm-focused models to exploit anomalies in the financial market.
The Data Analyst - People Analytic will be responsible for:
- You will be analyzing on-demand portfolios and reporting anomalies.
- Develop ETL pipelines, lead dashboard reports, and optimize the product reporting systems.
- Lead junior Analysts on how to strategize talent pain points of the business.
The Data Analyst - People Analytic should have the following qualifications:
- Must have a master's degree or higher in relevant fields, top universities and colleges are preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Knowledgeable in Python, SQL, and data visualization tools.
- Capacity to curate custom algorithmic results for machine learning problems.
- Strong communication skills.
If you are interested in the Data Analyst - People Analytic role, then please don't wait to apply.