A beloved local Atlanta construction company is seeking a highly knowledgeable Data Analyst to augment their team. The ideal candidate will have experience building models and dashboards to facilitate data analysis and decision making and actively provide insight to drive solutions to business challenges. The business is eager to hire self-starters who are comfortable and work well in a team.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand pain points and design essential models to drive decisions.
- Analyze and offer optimization options for existing data collection processes.
- Work directly with Management and the IT Team members to assist others in building visual dashboards and reporting solutions that provide meaningful insight to operational trends.
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion.
- 3- 5 years experience in data mining, advanced analytics and problem solving.
- Bachelor's in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data/Computer Science, Economics or related fields.
- General knowledge of data warehouse structures a plus!
If you are an experienced Data Analyst looking to break into a new space and learn new skills, please don't hesitate to apply!