A global leader in healthcare is looking for a Connected Products Architect to work within their Digital Tech Services Group. This position involves playing a pivotal role in defining and delivering connected product platforms to meet business needs on a global scale. You will be a key player in the design and development of next-generation IoT design and support of cloud-based applications and services. An ideal candidate is highly motivated and has years of experience in building IoT platforms and applications in a regulated cloud environment.
- Building and designing next-generation technology platforms for multiple product teams
- Defining target architectures, patterns and processes using expert-level knowledge of software engineering, cloud technologies, and data engineering
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring to engineering teams, collaborating both with architects and business leaders
- Driving the continuous process and technology improvements
- Designing, architecting, and maintaining ThingWorx implementations at an expert level
- Supporting the implementation of the DevOps mindset and tools for the IoT landscape
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's is preferred)
- 7+ years of Software Engineering experience, building and implementing high-performance and scalable server-side applications
- 3+ years of working with Cloud Technologies and Java, as well as developing and architecting PTC ThingWorx solutions in high-volume enterprise implementations
- 3+ years working in a regulated healthcare environment
- An expert-level knowledge of cloud, security, and privacy, IoT, and containerization
- Competitive compensation, incentives, tuition assistance, and retirement plans
- Medical, dental, vision, wellness, and occupational health programs
- PTO, 401(k) matching
If you are interested in the Connected Products Architect position, don't hesitate to apply!