A Series-D startup making waves across the growing manufacturing technology industry is looking for a Cloud Security Engineer or Senior Cloud Security Engineer (both levels considered) to join their New York office. The firm is applying their award-winning proprietary software product to revolutionize automated production and help overcome supply chain challenges around the world.
- Minimum 4+ years in information security or software engineering (Minimum 6+ years for senior engineer).
- Exposure to multiple cloud platforms and subject matter expertise in at least one (AWS, GCP preferred).
- Knowledge of container security and technologies ie. Kubernetes, Docker.
- Previous experience in software engineering and/or fluency in at least one general-use programming language preferred. Python, Java, GoLang, C++, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Linux and affiliated systems.
- Familiarity with security best practices for the full SDLC, including coding standards, code and architecture reviews, software testing, and maintenance.
- Experience integrating security into an automated CI/CD pipeline and exposure to Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, Chef, etc.
- Previous experience in an automated manufacturing environment and/or knowledge of securing AI devices a plus.
This opportunity offers a hybrid working environment, and candidates should be willing to work on-site in the NYC area 2-3 days per week. You will join a diverse team collaborating to advance a sustainable and high-tech manufacturing industry for the benefit of consumers globally.
The firm is offering a competitive bonus structure including RSUs, per candidate experience, as well as 401k matching, comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits, and more. Interested candidates should apply immediately.