Do you want to work for one of the most transformative and technologically advanced platforms powering the global economy supply chain?
Do you want to be part of a booming business that are poised to double their size by the end of the year?
Do you add real life value to a plethora of different technology sectors?
…..do ALL of that and work alongside some real, proven entrepreneurs who genuinely care about their product and the business they are building.
What's the team you're joining all about?
You'll be reporting to the CTO's office and be a figurehead of the engineering team. Alongside shaping the technical direction of the analytic efforts you'll be managing and working alongside a team of data scientists. There are plenty of transformative greenfield projects to get involved with and you'll be owning the innovation agenda across the company.
Is this you?
* You love innovation. You're a thought leader in the field and you get excited about solutions involving Big Data.
* You love leading. Proven track record in leadership of results oriented data science led practices.
* Customers. You want to talk to customers and facilitate collaboration with Product and Sales teams.
* Product development. Getting involved to produce mission-focused white papers and demos that are customer led.
* Academia. PhD in a hard science, for eg. Computer Science or Statistics.
Been there and done it. You've been involved in working in and around large and complex data sets for a number of years.
* Supply Chain experience is a plus!
* If you've used NLP and turning unstructured data into structured data.
* Graph analytics and social network analysis. Logical problem solving. Technical drawing and concept graphics.
* C-level experience.
What are you going to get back?
* Comp - this is a key role and you'll be paid accordingly.
* Stock Options.
* 401(k) Employer Matching
* On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at HQ
* Many more…