Windows Systems and Security Engineer
- Role: Systems and Security Engineer
- Contract: 12 Months Renewable
- Location: Paris
- Role: 2 days on site
- TJM: 600 - 900 EUR (depending on experience)
- Start: Immediately
- Glocomms are currently working with a world-leading insurance company searching for a Windows System and Security Engineer interested in taking up a long-term freelance role in Paris
- Client offers a great opportunity for a long-term engagement, when you finish on this project, if they have the availability, they will propose you for another project.
- We are recent partners with this client and have exciting future projections in the plans with them.
- Design, implement and maintain robust security measures to protect our Windows systems from cyber threats, malware, viruses and unauthorised access.
- You will be in charge of managing the patch management process, ensuring that our Windows systems are constantly updated with the latest security patches.
- Configure and manage user accounts, permissions, and access controls to ensure the security of sensitive data and resources.
- Implement encryption solutions for data at rest and in transit, to improve overall data protection.
- Implement auditing and logging mechanisms to monitor system activities, detect potential security incidents, and facilitate forensic analysis.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards, such as HIPAA, GDPR, and PCI DSS.
Get in Touch !
- Number +44 2036678378