Glocomms are currently working with a world-leading insurance company searching for a Security and Compliance Windows Engineer interested in taking up a long-term freelance role in Paris
You are in charge of setting up and managing the company's information system and you are responsible for managing the entire company's information system. In this role, you will be responsible for the security and regulatory compliance of our customers' Windows-based IT systems. This is an opportunity to implement industry-leading security measures, manage compliance with industry standards, and play a vital role in protecting our digital assets.
- Contract: 12 months
- Start: ASAP
- TJM: 650 - 800 EUR
- Languages: English and French
- Location: Paris with 2-3 days of teleworking
- Design, implement and maintain robust security measures to protect our Windows systems from cyber threats, malware, viruses and unauthorized access.
- You are in charge of managing the patch management process, ensuring that our Windows systems are constantly updated with the latest security patches.
- Configure and manage user accounts, permissions and access controls to ensure the security of sensitive data and resources.
- Implement encryption solutions for data at rest and in transit, to improve overall data protection.
- Implement auditing and logging mechanisms to monitor system activities, detect potential security incidents and facilitate
- forensic analysis.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards, such as HIPAA, GDPR and PCI DSS.