!!! WAN MPLS Network Architect!!!
My client, one of the largest system integrators in France, needs a pre-sales Engineer or a network architect to come on board and assist the pre sales team with WAN MPLS and WDM. The end client is setting up his own backbone so he can then sell it to his clients. If the backbone is completed and the project is won you can extend your contract for a long time to then assist in their build and deployment of the backbone.
Role: WAN MPLS and WDM Architect
Duration: Long term
Start date: ASAP
Location : South Paris
Remote : 50%
The client is an integrator who is working on a call for tenders for a client who is looking to become an operator and set up his own backbone that he can sell to his clients. The project revolves around WAN, MPLS and WDM around Nokia Technologies.
- Accompany sales representatives during the various sales phases by providing technical support.
- Make models in the lab or at the customer's to highlight the proposed solution
- Develop functional, technical and budgetary and commercial responses according to the specifications and the customer context.
- Write a technical report (architecture and services)
- If the project is won, you may be asked to do the Architecture, Build and Deployment of the project
Technologies: Nokia WAN, MPLS and WDM