We have an exciting opportunity for a Videoconferencing Engineer on a contract basis to work for a multi-national telecommunications company in France.
Role: Videoconferencing Engineer
Location: South Paris
Duration: 6 months rolling contract
Start date: ASAP
Remote: 2-3 days per week
Languages: Need to be fluent English
As a Video Expert, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensure the completion of missions (audits, implementations and major deployments, migrations, revenues, etc.) by ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Draft documents and reports associated with the conduct of these missions
- Provide technical support to our customers and your colleagues involved with our customers (sales, pre-sales, support)
- You have already participated in several deployment projects, from the design phase to the activation of services and users (solution implementation, testing, piloting and migration).
- You are an expert on at least one Visio solution: Poly, Cisco, Pexip and MTR on the implementation, configuration and troubleshooting phases.
- You have expertise on the operation of the SIP/H.323 protocol and their troubleshooting.
- You have customer support and training experience.
- Documentation will have to be carried out, an ease on the writing of document is necessary. You have a good relationship, team spirit, you know how to work independently, with rigor and organization so do not hesitate and apply.
- English read, write and speak compulsory.
If you are interested in this position please send an updated version of your cv