Linux System Engineer
- French and English fluent
- 50% Hybrid
- 22nd of May
- 12 month contract - 3 year project
- Great opportunity to work with the top bank in the European Union, with close to 190,000 employees and are always working to meet expectations of clients and staff.
- Be a part of a challenging, essential and high impact projects and keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- With a 4 year and growing relationship with this client, the opportunities are endless as there are numerous long term projects within the company.
- Linux System Engineer
- Working alongside a team of 25 people.
- Ensure the maintenance in operational condition of Linux RHEL infrastructures (support, on-call, evolution of the infrastructure ...)
- Install and perform maintenance in operational conditions of Veritas Cluster and GPFS cluster environments on Linux
- Define Linux standards, engineering rules, processes and Configuration Management tools
- Build deployment infrastructures based on Kickstart, Ansible
- Automate recurrent exploitation gestures (via Ansible and/or shell scripts, Python, Ruby, ...)
- Participate in the optimisation of operated server environments
- Performance audits
- System Tuning
- Your technical and relational skills will be key in carrying out your missions. Your rigour, your autonomy, your versatility and your excellent communication skills are essential assets.
Contact me on erion.berisha(@)glocomms.com or +44 2036678378 for more details.