Microsoft Security Engineer - Paris, Ile-de-France
- Montreuil, Ile-de-France - French and English Speaking
- 50% Work on-site
- Start Date : September 2023
- 12-Month Contract - Project up to 3 Years
- TJM : 500 - 700€
- Our customer is one of France's and the World's Biggest Financial Institutions, they have a big drive at the moment to grow and advance the level of Security around their Infrastructure with over 150,000 users globally.
- Due to some staff members leaving and an internal reshuffle the customer is looking to add another Senior Engineer to their team.
- The customer offers a fantastic chance to work on the most up to date Security tools and the chance to be the first to touch the new releases in the space.
- Glocomms have worked closely with this customer for over 7 years and have been responsible for a number of key placements into their Infrastructure teams over the years and we have a fantastic relationship with them.
Microsoft Security Engineer
- Primary responsibilities will include being one of the key figures within their L3 Support team, handling the escalated tickets when they happen, working closely alongside the Architect's to build and integrate their designs and supporting them with LLD when required.
- Main technical stack includes : M365, Active Directory, Microsoft Defender, DLP, IAP, Microsoft Compliance, Windows Server, Azure
- Their team has over 15 engineers in total, all specialising in a specific area of Infrastructure Security, the team is mostly in Paris but they have some workers overseas hence why a professional level of English is required.
- The majority of the projects will be directly related to securing the Active Directory and M365 Infrastructure and applications, they have a drive at the moment to migrate over to the cloud so any knowledge of securing these migrations is great.
- The technical environment consists of over 150,000 users and is one of the largest of it's kind.
Get in Touch
+44 207 019 4108