This position will be a member of the ESI Service Delivery System team, reporting directly to the Technology Leader in Hyderabad, India.
The role will include responsibility in reviewing and providing stable and scalable designs for the current applications that serves as a Service Application to all agents of service delivery systems and to external clients. Additionally, the candidate is expected to provide insightful contributions while making decisions on design, technology, infrastructure and performance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide technology design and development expertise and consultation, in the development, integration, launch, scaling, and maintenance of new and existing products and solutions
- Promote use of innovative new technology and best practices for solution development initiatives
- Identify key application design patterns and standard application frameworks
- Provide design directives to junior software developers, including how to construct and integrate software, in order to meet all functional and non-functional requirements
- Clearly describe fine-grained components, application programming interfaces and frameworks (development and run time) of a system based on requirements
Essential Job Functions
- 5+ years of strong experience, preferably in IP20, with a sharp knowledge of the Siebel Data Model
- Strong Configuration knowledge of Siebel objects including business objects, business components, applets, views, screens, business service, pick lists, workflows and Siebel base tables
- Expertise in at least two or more other areas among Assignment Manager, Workflows, Business Services, eScript, Task Based UI, Business Rule Processor, Data Validation Manager, etc.
- Basic hands-on knowledge of PL/SQL is expected
- Experience in Application Performance Tuning is a plus
- Ability to validate business scenarios with a quick POC
- Ability to write & execute Unit Tests and update technical design documents
- Should have passion to learn and implement new technologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with cross-cultural teams in a remote management environment
- Strong knowledge on DevOps & Agile Methodologies