Senior IP Backbone Engineer
- Location: Paris, France
- Remote work: 100% remote, but must be in France
- Start: ASAP (can wait for 1 month notice if needed)
- Duration: 2+ years expected
My client is a global telecom on the cutting edge of 5G technology. They are looking to bring on 2 senior IP backbone engineers to work on the upgrade of their backbone in relation to expanding their 5G and IoT offerings.
You will be working as part of a small team in France with a high degree of autonomy. This will be a senior role and your input will be highly valued in your area of expertise. This role will involve end-to-end work including design, test, implementation, handoff to the L2 team, and responding to L3 tickets.
My client have a very large global infrastructure and you will be interacting with teams on the global landscape.
- Design, Implement, test, high level ticketing (end-to-end)
- Building backbone to support telelcom infrastructure related to IoT with 5G
- IP Routing and Switching/Connectivity (ideally Juniper)
- F5 BigIP
- Extreme switches
- Knowledge of packet core
- 5G (beneficial)
- IoT (beneficial)
Team size: 5
Languages: French, English
- CCIE or JNCIE beneficial. Certifications will be used as an indication of level, but there is much higher emphasis/value put on experience.
Phone: +44 20 37 58 89 38