Senior IAM Consultant - Functional
- Location: Nanterre - France
- 2 days Remote, 3 days on site
- 23rd October 2023 (Can be flexible)
- Mission length: 9 Months
- 450€ - 650€
- They are one of Frances largest HR and Payroll companies in France.
- Client offers a great opportunity for a long-term engagement, when you finish on this project, if they have the availability, they will propose you for another project.
- We have been partners with this client for over 6 years.
- We work with them all across Europe, and have live consultants working within the team at present.
The customer is deploying a new generation of IAM tool, Sailpoint - IdentityNow which will replace the current tools. The candidate will also be expected to carry out general identity lifecycle management and access recertfication.
The project has started 10 months ago and will end in 9 months. To finish out this project the customer is looking to the freelance market for a Senior IAM consultant, with minimum 5 years of experience with Sailpoint integration for large-scale companies. Other responsibilities will include:
- Audit of the project : planning, milestones, skills, deliverables, migration approach & communication
- Recommendation : provide recommendation about observations (optimisation path, identification of traps or issues)
- Provide guidance or options about roadblocks (based on past experience)
- The candidate will analyse the steps of the project and then present his findings to the executive committee.
- Based on his findings the candidate will then advise the stakeholders on the best way to move the project forward and help point the project in the right direction.
- This candidate will be advising directly the CIO, executive committee and key shareholders in the business.
- Advising stakeholders on an international level (profile needs to be fluent in French and English)
Get in Touch !
- +44 207 019 4108