Security Expert - Red Team
- Annecy, France - English and French Speaking
- 20% on-site work (can be flexible on how this 20% is achieved) - 1 day per week, 1 week per month for example
- Start Date : 19/02/2023 is possible (can be adjusted slightly)
- Long-Term Mission on a 6-Month Rolling Contract
- Daily Rate : 450-650€
- Our customer is one of the largest Winter Sports Groups in the world, they have around 10 brands within the group globally and have their European HQ's in Annecy and Munich with their team being split across the globe.
- They have had some investment in improving the quality and effectiveness of their Cyber Security so are looking to invest in a Security Expert to join their Red Team.
- The company offers a great chance for a long-term engagement, a chance to work as part of an International team and a brilliant opportunity to be involved in the decision making and shaping of the companies future Cyber Security practises.
- Glocomms have worked with the customer for the last 4 years and have been responsible for numerous key hires into their business.
- You will be responsible for the Vulnerability management of the business, helping to Develop their Pen-testing plans, managing a team of Pen-testers and reporting back on results, proposing solutions, working closely with their wider EndPoint Threat Prevention team, reporting directly into the Information Security Director and developing Vulnerability Management plans alongside their Senior Management team.
- Required Skills : Knowledge around ISO 27000, technical Vulnerability Management Skills, at least 5 years in Cyber Security and any Cloud Security experience will be a huge asset.
- The team locally in Annecy is made up of between 6-10 people but the wider European business is far bigger, mostly you will be working with the local people but wider departmental meetings will be with the teams across Europe.
- Given the International nature of the business, a fluency in English is required, French is an asset but not essential.
- Great opportunity for this mission to last for close to 2 years, the roadmap dictates this at the moment.
- No certifications are a prerequisite but if you have a CISSP or any ISO certificates, it will certainly support your application.
Get in Touch
- +44 203 758 8905