Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Manager
- Start Date: April
- 12 months contract (with the possibility of renewal)
A globally-renowned multinational technology company is looking to further expand their growing Salesforce practice by hiring a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Project Manager to lead a number of exciting projects.
- Responsible for the delivery and building of Marketing Cloud
- Demonstrate technical expertise while scoping the creation and marketing of data solutions
- Have a deep understanding of the project scope and manage both stakeholder expectations and any required/agreed deliverables beyond this, in an effective manner
- Gathering as well as managing and cooperating with key stakeholders
- Manage the development and execution of campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud including email, mobile, social media, and web channels
- 3-5+ years of experience in implementing and delivering Salesforce Marketing Cloud development.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills to collaborate and lead a project
- Passion for innovation in technology
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with AMPscript and HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of other APIs and Salesforce CRM including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Commerce Cloud
For further information, please contact