Are you a SFCC Functional Expert?
Good News You're in High Demand!
Here at Glocomms we have an Urgent Mandate with Established Salesforce Platinum Partner actively looking to hire a Salesforce Functional Consultant to work with them on Long-Term Large-Scale B2C Commerce Transformation Project for French Cosmetics Customer. Starting flexibly in September/October earning a very competitive rate, for the next 12 months, offering a balanced working style of Remote to On-Site in Paris you decide!
Details of this opportunity
Role: SFCC Functional Expert/ Consultant/ Business Analyst
Client: Salesforce Platinum Partner
Location: Paris (Negotiable On-Site to Remote Working)
Availability: September/October/ Latest November (The earlier the better!)
Contract Length: 6-12 month extendable contract
Interview Process: ASAP - Slots already booked (estimated 1 week)
Rate: Very Competitive for the market
Language: French speaking project
The Goal of this Project
- B2C eCommerce Transformation project focused on creating a template, with CommerceCloud as the platform, to roll-out to B2C markets across Europe.
- Candidate to take part in the requirements gathering and template creation process - working closely with key stakeholders to help create a vision for their eCommerce system
- Template that needs to be created should be focused on multi-currency and multi-market, meaning that the processes and systems must appeal to an international market
- Client is in the Cosmetics Industry.
Your Role on this Exciting New Project
- Take part in the requirements gathering process; helping to construct the Salesforce Commerce Cloud solution for multi-currency and multi-market environments - taking part in an international project.
- Take a lead in workshops for Commerce Cloud and coordinate functional specification creation.
- Coordinate the configuration of SFCC with on-site and off-shore teams.
- Take part in UAT process and Gap Analysis process.
The Ideal SFCC Functional Expert will have
- Proven Commerce Cloud experience (B2C) across a variety of projects, with a focus on large multi-market projects.
- Strong requirements gathering and documentation experience; being able to translate complex ideas into a development roadmap.
- Experience with coordinating projects and coordinating on-site/off-shore development teams.
If available and interested please do be the first to reply with your CV, best time and number to contact you on today (Thursday)!
Then you will have an introductory confidential discussion with me to discuss further details and to proceed quickly with sending your CV to the client directly!