Radio Architect and Engineer Roles
* Role: Radio Architect / Engineer
* Contract: 6 Months Renewable
* Mission length: Long-term
* Location: Massy, Ile-de-France
* Role: 3 days on site a week, 2 days remote
* Start: Immediately
* Glocomms are currently working with one of France's largest telecom service providers who are in the need of a Radio Architect and a Radio Engineer who will be in charge of the design and architecture tasks.
* Due to a lack of internal availability, client looking to freelance market for external expertise.
* We are long-term partners with this client and have more exciting future projections in the plans with them.
Working under the guidance of a Project Manager, your responsibilities will encompass overseeing various technical aspects and facilitating communication with the team's specialists. This includes:
- Handling design and architecture tasks
- Managing engineering efforts
- Creating project documentation, such as High-Level Design (HLD), Low-Level Design (LLD), Test Files, Migration Files, Operating Files, etc.
- Implementing the solution installation process
- Conducting mock-up tests
- Collaborating with the customer for the recipe phase
- Facilitating knowledge transfer
- Enabling a smooth transition to the RUN phase for support and operation.
Technical Experience: Core network / Radio/ PMR / OSS, 4G, 5G projects
Project Deliverables: HLD/LLD, Test File, Migration File, Operating File etc.
Get in touch today to find out more:
+44 20 7019 4105