FREELANCE PROGRAM MANAGER - Telecommunications Industry ; 100% on-sight / Düsseldorf (m/f/x)
We are seeking a highly experienced and dedicated End Program Manager to join a one of our key clients, a consultancy with end-client being a telecommunications company. You will play a crucial role in overseeing multiple working threads and ensuring the successful completion of projects on time and within budget.
Fluency in German and a strong background in program management are essential for this position.
* Initial 6-month contract with the possibility of extension up to 2 years.
* On-site position located in Düsseldorf, with 100% presence required
* German and English is mandatory
* Manage and supervise teams of engineers, technicians, and other personnel involved in installation projects.
* Coordinate with vendors.
* Coordinate with outside contractors and consultants to ensure adherence to project specifications.
* Monitor project schedules, budgets, and staff activities.
* Maintain a RAID register and organize program reviews with stakeholders.
* Strong experience as a program management experience
* Experience working in a multi-vendor environment
* Strong organizational and leadership skills
* Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
* Proficiency in project management tools and software
Please apply to this advert to find out more about this exciting project !