My client, based in the Netherlands, is a market leader in the Automotive manufacturing industry and has decided to begin a large scale internal Salesforce implementation project.
A Salesforce Program Manager will be immediately needed for this Implementation project.
Post Implementation, my client is looking to build a new product line in Salesforce in order to improve their sales processes and increase automation of administrative work. The project length is set at 5 years.
Role: Freelance Salesforce Program Manager
Contract: 12 Months + Extension (or Permanent after completion of contract, Entire project is for 5 years)
Location: 3 Days on-site, 2 Days WFH just outside of Amsterdam
Daily Rate: Competitive
Language: English (Dutch would be preferred)
Start Date: Mid September 2022
Skills and Experience:
- Strong Program Management within the IT domain - large projects, managing service providers, managing technical and functional teams, integrating with an existing project team.
- Very strong Salesforce technology understanding in the Sales, Service domain
- Ideally experience with integration with SAP and/or Adobe Marketing.
- Proven people management, budget management and service provider management experience.
- Strong mindset that can display traits such as being assertive, passionate, energetic and a team player.
If you meet the requirements of this role and believe that you would be a good fit for my client then apply as soon as possible as this role will not be available on the market for a long time.