Network Security Engineer - WAF Migration Mission (Ubika)
- Location: Paris
- Hybrid: 2 days on site, 3 days remote
- Mission length: up to 12 Months (extensions to follow)
- Start date: 6th November 2023
- TJM: €400 - €600
- Glocomm's is working with a leading technology solutions provider committed to delivering cutting-edge security and networking solutions to their customers. They are seeking a Network and Security Engineer to join their dynamic team.
- Client offers a great opportunity for a long-term engagement.
- We have been partners with this client for over 6 years.
- We work with them all across Europe, and have live consultants working within the team at present.
As a Network and Security Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in the customer's mission to migrate to the Ubika platform. While we're not necessarily looking for an expert in Ubika, any experience with this platform will be a valuable asset. You'll collaborate with the L3 support team to ensure a smooth transition and enhance the network and security infrastructure. Other tasks will include:
- Supporting the Level 2 team in ticket resolution.
- Level 3 Incident Support.
- Maintenance of the technical scope (RWEB, Apache Server, F5, WAF R&S, Ubika, Fortigate, Cisco ESA, IWSVA, Dell (Switch + server).
Migration Project Details
- Deploying web proxies using Trend Micro.
- WAF Migration (Deny all ➔ Ubika).
- WAF analysis and recommendations.
- Implementing virtualization for F5 APM.
- Enabling automation through Bash and Python.
- Implementing SD-WAN solutions with Fortinet.
Get in touch now to find out more!
Tel: +44 20 7019 4105