We have a current opportunity for a Network Datacenter Architect on a contract basis. The position will be based in Zurich. For further information about this position please apply.
Context of the Assignment: Cisco Nexus Datacenter (NX-OS)
Job Objective: As part of the PRODUCTION CONNECTIVITY IDF team, you will work as an expert, actively contributing to the implementation of network infrastructure, data center, and service platform integration projects.
Required Technical and/or Professional Expertise:
- Cisco Nexus
- Multicast PIM/IGMP
Under the direction of a Project Manager, your role will involve overseeing all technical aspects and interactions with the client's experts. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Technical workshops
- Design and engineering
- Documentation creation for projects (High-Level Design/ Low-Level Design, Testing Documentation, Migration Documentation, Operation Documentation, etc.)
- Solution installation
- Testing in a controlled environment
- Acceptance testing with the client
- Knowledge transfer
- Handover to the operations team for support and ongoing operation
Project deliverables will include High-Level Design (HLD), Low-Level Design (LLD), Testing Documentation, Migration Documentation, Operation Documentation, and more.
- Strong expertise in Cisco Nexus and related technologies
- Experience with VXLAN, OSPF, BGP, Multicast PIM, and IGMP
- Proven experience in data center infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to manage and coordinate technical aspects of projects