We have a current opportunity for a Network Build Engineer x2 on a contract basis. This is a 12 month mission with this being remote, with the occasional visit onsite in Paris or Brussels.
Context: A new team has been created that is 100% oriented towards User Connectivity revolving around LAN, WAN, WIFI and SD-WAN Technologies and they need to help populate this team
- The Network Product Engineer is responsible to define, advertise and ensure to deliver of sustainable, robust, and secured solutions. In close collaboration with Group Security, CTO and One Network Program, the Network Product Engineer will propose solutions at the right cost and bring business value to support the corporate business and lines of business strategies.
- The main activities include the following for his/her own area of responsibility:
- Contribute and support a medium to long term product evolution and continuous product improvement,
- Manage the advisory, selection, design, secure build & integration for the products in scope
- Facilitate communications and interactions between functional groups, IT Services, strategic partners, and vendors.
- Ensure QOS delivery and support of solutions
- Provide high expertise support on products and services
- SDWAN design to new scopes and standardization between different Managed Services
- Design of the wireless and wired standard (LAN/WAN) for our offices for any onsite users.
- Smaller project related to Wireless
- Strong experience in driving large architecture, standardization & transformation initiatives.
- Must have strong expertise in remote sites design patterns, Security solutions & IT infrastructure best practices.
- Experience in managing LAN, Wireless and WAN infrastructure.
- Broad level of knowledge about all technologies deployed in LAN, WAN, and SDWAN global environments.
Examples of Projects:
- Implementation and management of Cisco Catalyst
- Implementation and management of Wireless networks using Cisco
- Implementation and management of Cisco DNA and other management tools
- Implementation and management of Cisco Viptela
- Implementation and management of Cisco Meraki
- Implementation and management of ISE (NAC)
- Implementation and management of VMWare VeloCloud
- Implementation and management of Cisco ASA
- Implementation and management of other LAN, Wireless and SDWAN solutions
Apply now and I will get in touch!