We have a current opportunity for a Network Engineer - Marocco on a contract basis. The position will be based in the city of Rabat. For further information about this position please apply.
Client: Leading Multinational Insurance Company
Role: Network Build and N3 Engineer
Location: Rabat, Morocco (2 days per week remote)
Start Date: ASAP
Languages: English and French (mandatory)
Are you a seasoned network professional looking for a challenging opportunity? We've got just the role for you!
A new team has been created with a laser focus on User Connectivity involving LAN, WAN, WIFI, and SD-WAN technologies. We're seeking an expert to drive the BUILD and RUN of this cutting-edge environment.
- Contribute to long-term product evolution and continuous improvement.
- Manage engineering, migration, testing, and deployment for LAN, WAN, WIFI, and SD-WAN products.
- Ensure Quality of Service (QOS) delivery and N3 support for solutions.
- Experience in Cisco User Connectivity Environments (WAN, WAN, Cisco Catalyst, Cisco Nexus, OSPF, BGP, MPLS)
- Wireless and Authentication Connectivity expertise (Cisco WLC, Cisco Meraki, Cisco ISE)
- Proficiency in SD-WAN solutions (Cisco Viptela, VMWare Velocloud)
- Strong experience in driving large-scale connectivity initiatives.
- Expertise in remote sites engineering and support.
- Hands-on experience managing LAN, Wireless, SD-WAN, and WAN infrastructure.
- Broad knowledge of technologies deployed in LAN, WAN, and SD-WAN global environments.
Ready to take your career to the next level in a dynamic and innovative environment? Don't miss this opportunity to make a significant impact.
If you meet the qualifications and are excited about this role, please apply for this opportunity. Join us in shaping the future of User Connectivity!