We have a current opportunity for a Network Security Engineer with a strong experience in security and network solution. The position will be based in brussels, Belgium.
The client we are currently working with are a leading It infrastructure and service company, with revenue of over USD 10 billion and they operate in more than 200 countries and regions and serve over 5,000 client across multiple industries.
The Client is looking for a Network Security Engineer will be focus on production environment (Health checks and incidient troubleshooting and follow up of vendor /ISP tickets).
Required Technical skill:
- Network design and configuration (Cisco, )
- Application, Network Performance and managements solutions (Netscout Truview, Cisco Prime)
- Security perimeter (Palo Alto Firewalls, Fortinet, Cisco Ironport gateways)
- Cisco Wireless solutions and site surveys
- Remote Access solutions (Palo Alto Globalprotect & Pulse Secure SSL-VPN)
- Endpoint security (Sophos)
- Audit and strategy
Descriptive of service
- Manage and develop networks and the security perimeter.
- Take up operational support of the network environment
- Projects: design, implementation, follow-up, co-ordination of engineers.
Get in touch!
- T: +44 20 3375 8271